Hell, why am I so excited for the weekend? I’m self-employed and not in school (for the moment), so I’m never sure why I get so pumped when I wake up on a Friday morning; it’s not like my weekend is any different than my weekdays.
- Wake up, drink a liter of water.
- 1st breakfast: Protein shake, oatmeal, banana.
- Return emails, catch up on my blog reading (usually accompanied by whatever tv show I’m watching on Netflix).
- 2nd breakfast: Eggs, mixed vegetables, sandwich.
- Begin my “work day.”
- Back to “work.”
- Teaching music.
- Usually some kind of rehearsal or band practice.
- Back to my bed with Netflix.
This is pretty much my 7 day a week routine, sometimes broken up by days in the studio or meeting with clients, but for the most part this is every day of my recent life. I really have no idea why I’m excited for the weekend, so why don’t you tell my why you’re excited for the weekend?!